Projects on Computer Based Applications (Projects B-C)
Author: Dr. med. Ralf Herold, Last modification: 2007/06/01
Project B 'Application Systems' consists of two subprojects: Project B/1 'Computer Based Applications for the Competence Network on Pediatric Oncology and Hematology' concentrates on documentation issues while Project B/2 additionally includes 'Data Protection and Data Security, Knowledge Server'.
- Development of computer applications for pediatric oncology,
- support of hospitals, clinical study groups, and other research institutions,
- development and improvement of a basic data set for studies, and
- standardization of medical terminology for the pediatric oncology.
The tasks of projects B/2 are:
- Development of guidelines for data protection data security,
- sstablishment of a trustcenter for the assignment of software certificates,
- providing an example configuration for the secure operation of local servers, and
- providing a knowledge server whose content is delivered by the coordination and management group.